Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) is a viral respiratory illness first reported in Saudi Arabia in 2012. It is caused by a coronavirus called MERS-CoV.
Worldwide Analysis updated june 2015
The analysis dashboard shows the relation between various case variables as:
- Number of cases per month
- With or without contact with animals.
- The country,
- Cases are healthcare workers or not
- With or without symptoms
- With or without comorbidity
- Age and sex of cases
- Dead or recovered
- Avarage days from onset to death in dead cases
Click on photos to have a wide screen charts